Oct 4, 2006


I am one of those guys who actually get into a speedy mood phase with every birthday, this year was no differemt, the previous days to my birthday i get a little nervous, the day of my birthday i get a little depressed and the day after it recover my good mood.

It reads more dramatic than what it is. but it´s all true, so even if i hate to not be with the groove, i am aware of all the recent happenings.

Another thing that don´t let me enjoy my blogging time is my day job, and that is something anyone can relate to.

Anyway, i am Effing back ok?

On another note, i wish i could have unveiled my personal blog already but i guess it was not meant to be. the only thing i can say is that i hope i can put it operational very soon.

Thanks to everyone for reading along, in this very moment am deciding what to post, so i still hold my promise of increasing posting in the blog from the past months.

Update:

My birthday was this monday 2, and i now have 28 years old. for those who asked.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm one of your blogger readers,it's very good that your hacks are .
thanks
be happy every day !!

Efendi said...

whoooaaa.... hermanooo,

yesterday was your birthday ??

happy belated birthday my bro ^^

wish you all the luck through out the year ^^

gbu :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avatar!

Avatar X said...

#1:

I wish i coul talk to you by name, but i would need the english pronunciation first.

and wow, very touching to see a reader from china, taking the v3.0 namefix for the new blogger.. thank you for reading along and for your good wishes.

Efendi:

Actually, no, it was this monday, i have recived other e-mails about it, so i will update the post.

Pero gracias, hermano.

by the way it watched the indonesian festivall, very cool

Chubbs

Thanks Man

Efendi said...

ah, this monday :) (take a note, write write .....)

ah, the festival :) yup, it's nice ^^ wish you could come and see it too ;)

ah, funky eh ;) hmm... pero gracias too :)

Avatar X said...

JasonX:

Thanks for stopping by for a change.

Efendi:

why so many "ah"´s?

yeah, take your notes, i wish i could see it live too and more like neo-funk, but it is.

Post a Comment

Welcome To Bloggeratto. In here you can post any kind of comment you want. Seriously, Go ahead.

Lijit Ad Wijit

Categories

Blog Archive

Followers

Powered By Blogger
Web Statistics