The guys over the draft version of Blogger have been busy lately and they now present another nice little feature that will find its way into the Blog Post Editor:
A Dictonary that can be used in the Compose Mode and that lets you Define words and phrases in 12 languages and look for synonyms in English.
A very nice feature to have and that has been very well integrated. Given the last new features for Blogger in Draft have been all about the Blog Post Editor. It looks like Blogger really wants to revindicate it for everyone that has been unhappy with it in the last i would say two years. They are right, one of the most outdated parts in Blogger has been indeed the Blog Post Editor. In my case i don’t really have used it in the last 2 years thanks to Windows Live Writer that is the very very very best Desktop Blog Editor that exists. This will not sway me but it should prove useful for everyone using Blogger since only 15% or less of Bloggers use a Desktop Blog Editor.
But i would truly like if they dedicated more time the most outdated thing in Blogger: The Comment System.
However, a new feature is a new feature and this one is also a good one to boot.
via Blogger In Draft
- Blogger In Draft: Compose Mode Now Comes With A Di...
- Retractable Blogger Navbar
- Blogger In Draft: Better Picasa Integration In Ima...
- Blogger In Draft: Geotagging Back On
- Basic Health Tips For Bloggers
- Related Links Of The Week
- Blogger Says: Next Blog Button To Be BloggerUpon
- Blogger Says: Simple, Fun And Easy Today. Tomorrow...
- Bloggeratto On Widgets, Gadgets and Mashlets
- Blogger Says: We Should Have Told You About The Re...
- Blogger In Draft: Geotagging Turned Off
- Some Notes On Bloggeratto
- ▼ November (12)