Oh my, i think Pete Hopskins from Blogger must be drinking while working again because he says people from the Philippines (Filipinas en Español, because they named the country in Honor of Felipe el hermoso) speak Filipino. i guess that means i Speak Mexican and not Spanish. how blind i have been!
But obviating Pete serious drinking problem under working hours, the good news is that all my fellow Pinoy friends can now not only end their sentences with "Po" (when possible) like when they write in Tagalog. but they now can do it in their own Localized version of Blogger.
And am glad they recognized Philippines needed support, it has one of the most vibrant Blogger Based Blogging Communities right now.
Like i said it got some Pinoy friends and i am even making a trip over there, so i am not just saying it just because saying. they do have a huge Blogger Based Blogging Community.
Blogger now in Filipino via Blogger Buzz
*Update*: yes, i do know i am being way too sarcastic, cynic and ironic for my own good. it is part of a sense of humor.
*Update 2*; i posted a clarification here
- How to implement a Google Custom Domain in a Blogg...
- Blogger Says: Graham Waldon leaves Blogger
- A little clarification on my Filipino- Tagalog sta...
- Blogger Says: Now in Tagalog, Blogger calls it "Fi...
- Blogging vs MicroBlogging vs FastBlogging : They A...
- Blogger in Draft: Scheduled Posting into the futur...
- Blogger in Draft: A Dynamic BlogRoll , A Blog List...
- Blogger Says: Some Updates, Some Fixes and New Iss...
- ▼ February (9)