Imp at "A Consuming Experience" got a really good and detailed post on how to implement a Custom Domain in your Blogspot Blogger Blog using the feature from the same name.
It is a great post and really needed because i also got to struggle with it while helping other people to set their own blogs.
One serious note that is not me endorsing a brand just because, but the domain provider that best works with Custom Domain is without a doubt GoDaddy. i had to set some blog in others and they crapped out bad, domain provider fault. i even had to transfer the domains, so that gives you an idea. so if you are not tech inclined just follow Imp tutorial and stick to a GoDaddy domain to avoid troubles.
- How to implement a Google Custom Domain in a Blogg...
- Blogger Says: Graham Waldon leaves Blogger
- A little clarification on my Filipino- Tagalog sta...
- Blogger Says: Now in Tagalog, Blogger calls it "Fi...
- Blogging vs MicroBlogging vs FastBlogging : They A...
- Blogger in Draft: Scheduled Posting into the futur...
- Blogger in Draft: A Dynamic BlogRoll , A Blog List...
- Blogger Says: Some Updates, Some Fixes and New Iss...
- ▼ February (9)