Jun 14, 2006
I don´t remember seeing this hack listed anywhere else, but this is actually a pretty simple hack, if you want a pagination effect for your blog that can be adjusted to your liking and know your way around your template, this is perfect for you then.
This is a hack that Mike Smullin released back in early May that don´t really got the atention of the Bloggerosphere.
I can guess it was because of the lack of tutorial in his site about it. i will step into that after i test this in another blog but in the meantime visit Mike and check it out.
This a screenshot from the example blog provided by Mike.
Blogger JS Pagination Hack v1.0
- Blogger JS Pagination Hack v1.0 Update
- Automatic Blogger Post Saver UserScript
- About Using The New Blogger RSS Feed
- Related Posts Automatic Searcher UserScript
- Delicious Tag Reference Adder v0.1 Xpi Extension...
- GM Categorization Helper UserScript
- Simple Archive Blogger Categories
- Blogger JS Pagination Hack v1.0
- Categories For Blogger
- Hybrid Link Field
- Apologies To All Bloggeratto Readers.
- Asynchronous Comment Form
- Recently Updated Posts List For Your Sidebar
- Blogger Now Providing Improved RSS Feed
- What Is What?: Hack - Mod - Method
- From Format To Concept: Blog - Website - Blogsite
- Comment Count In Previous Posts List
- Bloggeratto Ver 0.1
- Feeding The Future
- ▼ June (19)