Oct 23, 2006
I must say, that if there was someone who helped me to open Bloggeratto not only faster, but that allowed it to stand out as unique besides my very wicked self, that must be Aditya.
The Bloggerosphere only had two Wizkids for Blogger v2.0 to thrive on, one of them was Singpolyma who at the moment every one in the Bleet thought he was this skinny but smiling young man (i thought he were my age) from sweeden and the other was Aditya, someone that arrved to the Blogger platform in the wake of this year and gained a speed and momentum never seen before at the time.
He were churning big hacks advancements(comment highlighting,native asynchronic search, the abc index,etc) that i now must also tell, that just days before he left for college over a monthh ago, him along with a little help of singpolyma had archived the biggest Hack archivement for v2.0 there is after months of me naggin him about it of course:
Blogger Categories, True Blogger Categories.
Wich means, that they loaded the entire posts in the main, without loosing their respective footer of previous in main look and propeties like you now see done by a Label in Blogger v3.0
And that was when time and momentum were lost,since he then faced two things that made him bail out:
1)He was entering college
2)Blogger v3.0 was outed
Now that i think of it, i wish that v3.0 haven´t been outed that soon, becase just then, he lost the interest to finish it and no one else could finish it because it never was posted and the rest of the Bleet would now direct to v3.0 findings as Proven By Phydeaux3, Ramani and of course Singpolyma.
Without forgetting the newcomers like Hoctro and Hans.
What all this of the last great hack in v2.0 has to do with the return?, not much besides that was what Aditya were working when he leaved to college and that it point just how good he were in v2.0, but i wanted to tell that part too, and i thought this was a good excuse to do it.
So, what´s more to say that Aditya is back, and he even managed to turn 18 while he was out.
Long Live Aditya and welcome back friend.
now, say hello to him at:
Guess who's back?
Now, it would have been very cool that those true blogger v2.0 categories were finnished and launched at this very blog don´t it?.
- Blogger v3.0: Hovering Peek-A-Boo Blogger Navbar
- Blogger Says: Crashing In & Out (The Sitcom)
- Blox: The First Hit
- IE7 vs FF 2.0: One Week Later
- Blogger Says: Don´t Dare To Judge Us!
- New Post Threads
- Aditya Is Back
- Related Posts Finder Bookmarklet
- Blogger v3.0: About Adding A Second Sidebar
- Blogger v3.0: Peek-a-boo Comments
- Blogger v3.0: Video And Search With Google Ajax
- Blogger Says: Bulk Label Management Is On
- Blogger v3.0: Tags Rundown
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Highlighting with Notificati...
- Performancing Partners: A Focused Blog Ad Network
- Bloggeratto v0.3
- Random Header Rotator
- Exlinks: Expand Your Site?
- Favorite Bloggeratto At Technorati
- Drop Caps For Your Blog
- Lonely Bloggers: Don´t Cry Alone, Cry In Front Of ...
- Blogger v3.0: Meta Data And Your Blog
- Blogger v3.0: Feed Links Widget
- Chatango: Group Chat Board Widget
- How To Add Code In Your Posts
- Blogger v3.0: Introductions For Labels And The Mai...
- Iconbuffet: Royalty-Free Stock Icons
- Google Buys YouTube = GooTube?
- Snapquotes For Your Blog
- WriteToMyBlog: Word Processor For Blogs
- Widgets Galore
- Blogger v3.0: Navigational Icons
- Ping Google
- Yotophoto: Free-To-Use Photo Search Engine
- Audioblogger Is Dead
- Blogger Says: Picasa Now Kinda Works With Blogger...
- Bordee: Free Messageboards With a Web 2.0 Twist
- Hoctro´s Journey Inside & Out Of Blogger v3.0
- Blogger v3.0: Extended Social Bookmarking
- Fullfeeds.com: Keep Them Whole!
- About The Ajax Search Api Hackery
- Older, Wiser And With A Lot Of Angst
- ▼ October (43)