Oct 12, 2006
As i have said and will say again, if you write to ask me something, i will deliver you answers, no matter how easy or hard the question is.
This time around was about posting Code into a Blog Post:
Avatar, i have seen in your blog and in others that somehow you can write code on post, how i do that?
heh, there are lots of ways to do it, but the cleanest, easy and the prettiests are this ones:
1.-Inline Replacing Marks
This way you only need to write this to replace the code openers and closer tags:
To get this:
That in your post Html Editor must look like this:
2.-Inline Text Fields
In this case you need to put a code to be able to show the code you want to post.
To do this, you need to put a text area form field each time you want to post a some code and then place it inside.
The code for a Textarea form field is this:
<br /><center><form><textarea rows="3" cols="50" readonly>Code you want to post</textarea></form></center><br />
To get this:
See?, very easy to do. now, i use the first method, and others like Hans use the second method.
So, it is only a matter of taste.
Well, i hope this have been some help to someone.and once again, i am just a message away,
- Blogger v3.0: Hovering Peek-A-Boo Blogger Navbar
- Blogger Says: Crashing In & Out (The Sitcom)
- Blox: The First Hit
- IE7 vs FF 2.0: One Week Later
- Blogger Says: Don´t Dare To Judge Us!
- New Post Threads
- Aditya Is Back
- Related Posts Finder Bookmarklet
- Blogger v3.0: About Adding A Second Sidebar
- Blogger v3.0: Peek-a-boo Comments
- Blogger v3.0: Video And Search With Google Ajax
- Blogger Says: Bulk Label Management Is On
- Blogger v3.0: Tags Rundown
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Highlighting with Notificati...
- Performancing Partners: A Focused Blog Ad Network
- Bloggeratto v0.3
- Random Header Rotator
- Exlinks: Expand Your Site?
- Favorite Bloggeratto At Technorati
- Drop Caps For Your Blog
- Lonely Bloggers: Don´t Cry Alone, Cry In Front Of ...
- Blogger v3.0: Meta Data And Your Blog
- Blogger v3.0: Feed Links Widget
- Chatango: Group Chat Board Widget
- How To Add Code In Your Posts
- Blogger v3.0: Introductions For Labels And The Mai...
- Iconbuffet: Royalty-Free Stock Icons
- Google Buys YouTube = GooTube?
- Snapquotes For Your Blog
- WriteToMyBlog: Word Processor For Blogs
- Widgets Galore
- Blogger v3.0: Navigational Icons
- Ping Google
- Yotophoto: Free-To-Use Photo Search Engine
- Audioblogger Is Dead
- Blogger Says: Picasa Now Kinda Works With Blogger...
- Bordee: Free Messageboards With a Web 2.0 Twist
- Hoctro´s Journey Inside & Out Of Blogger v3.0
- Blogger v3.0: Extended Social Bookmarking
- Fullfeeds.com: Keep Them Whole!
- About The Ajax Search Api Hackery
- Older, Wiser And With A Lot Of Angst
- ▼ October (43)