Oct 5, 2006
During the past weeks Hoctro has been on quite a ride with Blogger v3.0 something that got scaled up after being blog noted, but during that bump that now has made him not only more relevant but being more exposed to everyone, he has been posting some very good posts about not only the inner working of Blogger v3.0 but also about how to work with it and here it is what he has been up to in that terms from the time he started:
1.- Understanding The New Beta Template: A Top-Down Approach (I)
Where he started with a recognition of what he was getting into by looking harder into the template and making of it a story as it´s the stily hoctro has on his blog, he comes up with a narrator presentation of each post that serves as a introduction that later breaks up to be a more formal post but that it is soomething that makes Hoctro unique in the Bloggerosphere because it´s what identifies his voice to an audience.
In the case of this posts, the story effects never truly breaks out and this style make it even more interesting to read, at least to me.
2.- Understanding The New Beta Template: A Top-Down Approach (II)
Having introduced the template he then continues by marking what defines the template inside the main section of it, the body.
3.- Notes on the process of making a new hack
After finishing with the template he goes on with a excellent look into how he is doing a hack and even explain every line of code in it. a must read if you are having your way with your own hacks.
4.- CSS and Beta Template: A Cool Way to Try Out Your Artistic Self
He responds to a question from a reader by showing how to play with CSS in the Blogger v3.0 template.
This is not over i guess,so i will add to this post when he comes with this kind of guiding posts.
- Blogger v3.0: Hovering Peek-A-Boo Blogger Navbar
- Blogger Says: Crashing In & Out (The Sitcom)
- Blox: The First Hit
- IE7 vs FF 2.0: One Week Later
- Blogger Says: Don´t Dare To Judge Us!
- New Post Threads
- Aditya Is Back
- Related Posts Finder Bookmarklet
- Blogger v3.0: About Adding A Second Sidebar
- Blogger v3.0: Peek-a-boo Comments
- Blogger v3.0: Video And Search With Google Ajax
- Blogger Says: Bulk Label Management Is On
- Blogger v3.0: Tags Rundown
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Highlighting with Notificati...
- Performancing Partners: A Focused Blog Ad Network
- Bloggeratto v0.3
- Random Header Rotator
- Exlinks: Expand Your Site?
- Favorite Bloggeratto At Technorati
- Drop Caps For Your Blog
- Lonely Bloggers: Don´t Cry Alone, Cry In Front Of ...
- Blogger v3.0: Meta Data And Your Blog
- Blogger v3.0: Feed Links Widget
- Chatango: Group Chat Board Widget
- How To Add Code In Your Posts
- Blogger v3.0: Introductions For Labels And The Mai...
- Iconbuffet: Royalty-Free Stock Icons
- Google Buys YouTube = GooTube?
- Snapquotes For Your Blog
- WriteToMyBlog: Word Processor For Blogs
- Widgets Galore
- Blogger v3.0: Navigational Icons
- Ping Google
- Yotophoto: Free-To-Use Photo Search Engine
- Audioblogger Is Dead
- Blogger Says: Picasa Now Kinda Works With Blogger...
- Bordee: Free Messageboards With a Web 2.0 Twist
- Hoctro´s Journey Inside & Out Of Blogger v3.0
- Blogger v3.0: Extended Social Bookmarking
- Fullfeeds.com: Keep Them Whole!
- About The Ajax Search Api Hackery
- Older, Wiser And With A Lot Of Angst
- ▼ October (43)