Dec 21, 2006
Internet Memes.. gotta love them, and more when they are Blog Memes, so, someone thought to do a forwarding chain post. the person who started shared five things about himself, and the tagged five people so they did it too.
The rest is history, viral things come and go but once you let out something like this internet Meme it can go around the internet for a long long time.
So, anyway, i was tagged by Efendi Kwok, and since he is my friend, i will comply to it.
Five Things you surely don´t know about me:
1.- i got online almost 12 years ago, on that time i have meet over 300 people in real life i first meet online. and from 12 different countries.
2.-I was quite a famous blogger at the lately nineties, i spurred a controversy, but there is no way you make me tell you who i was, and fortunately, no way someone can find out...
3.-I owned some domains i lost or selled later for profit that turned to be worth 10-100 times more the price i sold them, yeah i was pissed.
4.-One time some years back(more than 5), thinking i could pull it off like they did in the movies from the eighties,i dated 5 girls i meet from the internet and that i had never meet before on the same day, i started very early in the morning and i finished with the dates at 1am in the morning, i pulled it off pretty well, but at the last date, the last girl i meet had a companion, her companion was the first girl dated that day.... Hijinks ensued..... i survived barely.
They greeted me with " you are a sonnova....", things got hot from there up.
5.- I once recived a inivitation to see a "real" Role playing game session of Vampire the Masquerade (at one of the comic book stores i worked), when i got to this guy house, he had it all, even a little set, and they played it full custome and all, i was the only audience. things got weird when after in the night they jumped into the set to perform live sex acts (vampire style, i guess), once they finished they asked me: So, what do you think?
"Avant Garde" (triying not to laugh)
they sure were very happy after i told them that, and they invited me every time afterwards, never came back but i still went out with one of the vampire girls in that set one time.but that is another story.
How about that 5 things you didn´t knew about me?, it was never specified how i needed to respond.
But if you want to read stories like that in a almost daily basis, i recommend you to read my personal blog when i open it.
I got one thing i wish people knew when talking to me:
I am mexican not from the U.S.A, Mexico is in North America, not south america, and yes mexico is also a United States Republic thank you very much.
I want to Tag Some in the Bleet:
1.- Aditya (the young gun)
2.- Singpolyma (Blogger wizard)
3.- Phydeaux3 (that cranky old man)
4.-Ramani (the madman)
5.-Annie ( Blogger Sweetie)
So, friends, YOU ARE IT!!
- Feliz Año Nuevo - Happy New Year
- The NEO Template
- Improved Native Search With Pagination
- Lightbox GW (Simi-Modal Windows) For Blogger
- Preparing Code Examples For Posts
- Delicious Tagometer Tutorial
- Feliz Navidad -- Merry Christmas
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Author Photos
- Blogger v3.0: Categorized Contents
- Better Looking Blockquotes
- Blogger v3.0: Background Colored Comments
- 3 Columns Rounders Template For Blogger v3.0
- Tagged: Five This You Don´t Know About Your Host
- Invox: The New Blogger Will Force Me To Start Over...
- Picasa Integration With Blogger
- Blogger Says: No More Pretending, Switch Now To Th...
- Blogger v3.0: Related Articles Widget 2
- Picasa Web Albums Official Widget
- Why To Use The Post Template?
- Blogger v3.0: Angel or Evil Template
- Why The New Blogger Is Underwhelming - 3 of 3
- Invox: Why Bloggeratto?
- Ideas For The Bleet And Daring Newcomers
- You Only Need To Ask
- Recent Posts Widget Creator For FTP Bloggers
- Blogger v3.0: Theme Switching
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Feature Wishlist
- Blogger Says:Here Are The Final Steps Toward v3.0...
- Blogger v3.0: Google Ajax Search In-Main
- Blogger v3.0: Make Feedburner Your Syndication Fee...
- Modded Minima Template For Blogger v3.0
- Blogger Stickies GM UserScript
- Aditya And Blogger v3.0
- Comments Path Is Now Funtional
- Bloggeratto v0.4
- Post Transition Notes For Blogger v2.0 Users
- Chronicle Of A Transition
- Blogger Says: Our Stuff Rocks, Videoblogging Sure ...
- Feedburner: Customize Your Headline Animator
- Snap: Better Preview Screenshots For Your Blog
- Blogger Says: Background Man Leaves
- Blogger v3.0: Related Articles Widget
- Blogger v3.0: Date Based Breadcrumbs Trails
- Son Of Moto Template For Blogger v3.0
- Blogger v3.0: Selective Transitional Posts
- Blogger v3.0: Peek-a-boo Link List
- Blogger v3.0: Picasa Web Albums Widget
- Blogger v3.0: One Click Search Widget
- Blogger Says: Meet Your Blog*Stars
- Blogger v3.0: Listing Of Contents
- Blogger v3.0: Replace Atom With Rss
- ▼ December (51)