Dec 14, 2006
The message of all this post can be resumed by it´s title.
I will be reiterating this again: you can ask me away whatever you want,request hacks, articles, you name it, and you got 5 ways to do it so:
1.-IM (gtalk,msn,yahoo,icq and aim)
2.-Chat by Plugoo, not matter if it says offline or busy, the messages reach me, just put you e-mail and i will reply back.
4.-Comments in the blog
5.-By phone (if you know it of course)
Ok, now, leaving that behind, let pass to some doubts that S.W had:
she asked recently about a comments problem she had to which i already replied, and before that she said:
I need a map to find my way through your blog. I link to you through my own blog, and as soon as your page opens, I feel like Alice in Wonderland while she is very small, knocking on a great big door, hoping someone will hear me and rescue me, but knowing no one will. I wish you would come visit me, where I know how to navigate.
I don't know when I'll ever learn. I knew the moment I told someone that I'm getting used to Beta and actually like it now, something would go wrong and I'd end up eating my words. Serena Joy and Steve G have both been having login problems, and I told them how I solved the problem, but pointed them over here. You know, now that I think about it, I never get a straight answer from them when I ask if they're still having a problem.
Anyway, I'm having a login issue with Beta, and I'd like to get your advice. Actually, you should come and do a clinic over at my blog and let all the people I know who are having issues pick your brain. A few people have been talking about making the switch, but are worried because of what they've heard about it. Or is that like asking the Pope to come give us a blessing? I'm not clear on whether you do this for fun or profit, because it might as well be Chinese to me. I understand about 1/10 of what I see on your blog. And of course, I'm lost. Don't take it personally. I get lost in my own back yard. Please, if you find the time, will you come see me, or send me an e-mail?
And yanno what? You never did give me an answer when I asked you what you write.
Ok, let´s see:
I was really shocked when you told me that redhead, but i guess that you feeling lost must be on what the technicalities of the posts imply or talk about i hope.
i do try to make an effort and make the posts as easy to follow as possible without extending myself too much, but i will be having that in count.
Visiting your blog from the inside would not be a problem, i will write you to ask you for the keys.
You can quote this post and send anyone with problems to this post so they know how much i mean that it is not a problem to answer questions.
I do it because i am a very stubborn man with a set of principles so solid set in stone that it is almost scary, i know that this don´t fully answers your question but, let´s just say that Bloggeratto was not my first blog but my tenth blog, and that my first blogs were actually popular some years back, but they had nothing to do with this, and back then i did it for both profit and fun.
The login proble with beta it actually a corruption that generates in the browser, you must free the cache and cookies of your browser, close it and restart, it should be solved then.
And, no i don´t take this as a personal thing, i know you like me, well but who dosen´t right? ;)
About what a kind of writer i were?, i was a fast fiction writer at the start, scripter later and finally a novelist, weird progression, but that is how it happened with me.
And there you have it folks, whatever you want to know, just ask.
- Feliz Año Nuevo - Happy New Year
- The NEO Template
- Improved Native Search With Pagination
- Lightbox GW (Simi-Modal Windows) For Blogger
- Preparing Code Examples For Posts
- Delicious Tagometer Tutorial
- Feliz Navidad -- Merry Christmas
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Author Photos
- Blogger v3.0: Categorized Contents
- Better Looking Blockquotes
- Blogger v3.0: Background Colored Comments
- 3 Columns Rounders Template For Blogger v3.0
- Tagged: Five This You Don´t Know About Your Host
- Invox: The New Blogger Will Force Me To Start Over...
- Picasa Integration With Blogger
- Blogger Says: No More Pretending, Switch Now To Th...
- Blogger v3.0: Related Articles Widget 2
- Picasa Web Albums Official Widget
- Why To Use The Post Template?
- Blogger v3.0: Angel or Evil Template
- Why The New Blogger Is Underwhelming - 3 of 3
- Invox: Why Bloggeratto?
- Ideas For The Bleet And Daring Newcomers
- You Only Need To Ask
- Recent Posts Widget Creator For FTP Bloggers
- Blogger v3.0: Theme Switching
- Blogger v3.0: Comment Feature Wishlist
- Blogger Says:Here Are The Final Steps Toward v3.0...
- Blogger v3.0: Google Ajax Search In-Main
- Blogger v3.0: Make Feedburner Your Syndication Fee...
- Modded Minima Template For Blogger v3.0
- Blogger Stickies GM UserScript
- Aditya And Blogger v3.0
- Comments Path Is Now Funtional
- Bloggeratto v0.4
- Post Transition Notes For Blogger v2.0 Users
- Chronicle Of A Transition
- Blogger Says: Our Stuff Rocks, Videoblogging Sure ...
- Feedburner: Customize Your Headline Animator
- Snap: Better Preview Screenshots For Your Blog
- Blogger Says: Background Man Leaves
- Blogger v3.0: Related Articles Widget
- Blogger v3.0: Date Based Breadcrumbs Trails
- Son Of Moto Template For Blogger v3.0
- Blogger v3.0: Selective Transitional Posts
- Blogger v3.0: Peek-a-boo Link List
- Blogger v3.0: Picasa Web Albums Widget
- Blogger v3.0: One Click Search Widget
- Blogger Says: Meet Your Blog*Stars
- Blogger v3.0: Listing Of Contents
- Blogger v3.0: Replace Atom With Rss
- ▼ December (51)