Aug 14, 2006
Blogger Buzz just announced a New version of blogger soon to be realesed slowly Blogger server by Blogger server starting right now.
And here is the huge kicker:
The NEW features!
1.-Automatic Style Editor
No more Complains about Default Blogger Elements editing after choosing a template, now blogger will be introducing a Automatic Style Editor so just by using your mouse you can change and sort the default elements in a template.
Goodbye Long Common Editing Tirades at Blogger Forums.
2.-Custom Access Blogs
Blogger User will be finally able to have their blogs in private be it for themselves or just to be able to be seen by certain people.
So, Goodbye JS and Css Workarounds to that.
3.-Dynamic Member Control
Along with the Custom Access Blogs comes a More Dynamic Blogger Member Controls. that now will not only be easier, but will have more option and adjustments to use.
Decide who can see your blogs, who can post in them and who can edit posts in them.
Goodbye Team-Blog Mayhem
4.-New Template Pool
What would be of A Bloggr Upgrade without new Official Blogger Templates?
Underwhelming that is..
So Blogger has a new template pool for the New Blogger Version Designed by Blogger Design heroes you know and love, i just hope to see THE DAVE (Minima) with some New Blogger Templates.
Goodbye to several worthless Blogger Templates Sites
4.-New Feed Control
Ok, this is one of the 3 BIG UPGRADES in this new Blogger Upgrade.
A)NEW and now out of Beta Blogger RSS Feed!
B)NEW Comment Feeds!
C)Dynamic Comment Feeds!
(This means you can set up a feeds for individual posts)
Goodbye to several Hacks, Mods, and Methods.
Ok, they don´t changed the style.. just the code as i had previously noted a month back, and now the dashboard controls are better and it works better too
And about more features to it, it has better controls and navigation so no one gets confused with it.
Goodbye to those Dashboard mistakes
6.-Relay Cached Publishing
That means that you will not have publishing errors no more, since the blogger system will have new protections against that and will be much faster.
Goodbye To that Damn Publishing Spinner we all learned to hate.
The best for the last.
Now you can categorize your blog posts and have filter Labels in it that will act as both Tags in your post Footer and will have a Labels Sidebar offering you that powerful Conditional Blogger Power You were wishing for soooooo soooooo long
Categorize your posts
Tags in your post footer
Goodbye to lots and lots of Hacks, Mods, Methods, Tips, Tricks and Tirades
And that is it for now, i am more than sure will continue more post on this new Blogger Upgrade.
-I meant RELAY not delay.
-Also no more Blogger Bee´s, they freak out Phydeaux3...
- Blogger v3.0: A Look Into The Code.
- Blogger v3.0: Drop Down Labels
- Promote Your Blog In Gmail
- Blogger v3.0: The HTML Editor Is Now Live.
- Feedburner Email Service
- 100th Post
- What is Web 2.0?
- Widgetbox: Just Grab It
- LinkRSS: Create, Storage And Manage Your Feeds
- Michael´s Blogger v3.0 Navbar Modding.
- Use Your Old Template With Blogger v3.0
- Performancig Exchange: Your Blogging JobBoard
- Looking For A Blogging Job?
- About Jason Goldman Leaving Blogger
- Happy Birthday Blogger
- Flock Is Feeling A Little Left Out
- WTF Is This On The Blogger Logo?
- Why Blogger Don´t Feels Like It Belonged To Google...
- Feed On The RIse
- The New Blogger Reality
- Inside Blogger Beta
- More About Blogger Beta
- New Blogger Beta!
- Ramani´s Related Posts From Your Blog
- Blogger Downtimes And Your Blog
- Cosmobox: Metacosmos For Your Blog
- Related Posts For Your Blog And Browser
- Hovering Comment Count In Previous Post List
- How To Make Your Own Bumpbox Digest
- Singapolyma´s Blogger Recent Comments Upgraded
- Singpolyma Interview At Ning
- Phydeaux3 Time Off
- Categorized Sidebar Atom Index
- Yutter Is Down
- Meebome: Instant Chat For Your Blog
- Chatango: One on One Chat For Your Blog
- Ecmanaut´s Date/Time Input Usability GM Userscript...
- Feedburner Problems
- Blogger Is Up To Something
- In Main JS Blogger Categories With Show/Hide Optio...
- Autopinger: The Next Must Have Service
- ▼ August (42)