Aug 31, 2006
Scott Wilkinson from Banana Stew just posted a guided look into the code inside the recently opened HTML Editor from Blog he has in Blogger v3.0
It is a very good look into it,so if your having your way into the new Blogger code, why you don´t give it a look?:
Deconstructing Blogger Beta HTML Template Editing
*Update: Scot updated the post and added a easy to read version of the table in the post and since i was going to add this,i decided to add his logo to this post too.
- Blogger v3.0: A Look Into The Code.
- Blogger v3.0: Drop Down Labels
- Promote Your Blog In Gmail
- Blogger v3.0: The HTML Editor Is Now Live.
- Feedburner Email Service
- 100th Post
- What is Web 2.0?
- Widgetbox: Just Grab It
- LinkRSS: Create, Storage And Manage Your Feeds
- Michael´s Blogger v3.0 Navbar Modding.
- Use Your Old Template With Blogger v3.0
- Performancig Exchange: Your Blogging JobBoard
- Looking For A Blogging Job?
- About Jason Goldman Leaving Blogger
- Happy Birthday Blogger
- Flock Is Feeling A Little Left Out
- WTF Is This On The Blogger Logo?
- Why Blogger Don´t Feels Like It Belonged To Google...
- Feed On The RIse
- The New Blogger Reality
- Inside Blogger Beta
- More About Blogger Beta
- New Blogger Beta!
- Ramani´s Related Posts From Your Blog
- Blogger Downtimes And Your Blog
- Cosmobox: Metacosmos For Your Blog
- Related Posts For Your Blog And Browser
- Hovering Comment Count In Previous Post List
- How To Make Your Own Bumpbox Digest
- Singapolyma´s Blogger Recent Comments Upgraded
- Singpolyma Interview At Ning
- Phydeaux3 Time Off
- Categorized Sidebar Atom Index
- Yutter Is Down
- Meebome: Instant Chat For Your Blog
- Chatango: One on One Chat For Your Blog
- Ecmanaut´s Date/Time Input Usability GM Userscript...
- Feedburner Problems
- Blogger Is Up To Something
- In Main JS Blogger Categories With Show/Hide Optio...
- Autopinger: The Next Must Have Service
- ▼ August (42)