Aug 30, 2006
This is almost a Off Topic Post, but since someone( and given it was someone i am a huge fan of ) told me that he liked the Web 2.0 Explanation that i gave in The New Blogger Reality post:
Web 2.0 is a web fueled by and for the people while using web powered apps and services to interact with each other at the same time they are empowering themselves.
Because in Web 1.0, content was served and the user was powered by web services without the chance of using the service back to conect to other people using it and to improve the actual service or use the service to create other services powered by the user.
The final Philosophy of what Web 2.0 must be is that every web service should let itself evolve into a ecosystem in wich the users interact with each other and let the users interconect that service into another to extend it and to give context to it in the internet.
- Blogger v3.0: A Look Into The Code.
- Blogger v3.0: Drop Down Labels
- Promote Your Blog In Gmail
- Blogger v3.0: The HTML Editor Is Now Live.
- Feedburner Email Service
- 100th Post
- What is Web 2.0?
- Widgetbox: Just Grab It
- LinkRSS: Create, Storage And Manage Your Feeds
- Michael´s Blogger v3.0 Navbar Modding.
- Use Your Old Template With Blogger v3.0
- Performancig Exchange: Your Blogging JobBoard
- Looking For A Blogging Job?
- About Jason Goldman Leaving Blogger
- Happy Birthday Blogger
- Flock Is Feeling A Little Left Out
- WTF Is This On The Blogger Logo?
- Why Blogger Don´t Feels Like It Belonged To Google...
- Feed On The RIse
- The New Blogger Reality
- Inside Blogger Beta
- More About Blogger Beta
- New Blogger Beta!
- Ramani´s Related Posts From Your Blog
- Blogger Downtimes And Your Blog
- Cosmobox: Metacosmos For Your Blog
- Related Posts For Your Blog And Browser
- Hovering Comment Count In Previous Post List
- How To Make Your Own Bumpbox Digest
- Singapolyma´s Blogger Recent Comments Upgraded
- Singpolyma Interview At Ning
- Phydeaux3 Time Off
- Categorized Sidebar Atom Index
- Yutter Is Down
- Meebome: Instant Chat For Your Blog
- Chatango: One on One Chat For Your Blog
- Ecmanaut´s Date/Time Input Usability GM Userscript...
- Feedburner Problems
- Blogger Is Up To Something
- In Main JS Blogger Categories With Show/Hide Optio...
- Autopinger: The Next Must Have Service
- ▼ August (42)